This is a very simple, fresh and effective all-round all purpose cleaner, it can be used as:
- a clothes detergent
- a balsam for rinsing your hair
- against bacteria and molds in the bathroom and walls, doors
- removes soap residue!
- removes odors from garbage and sinks,
- cleans jars and containers,
- removes limescale,
- removes stains and spills,
- when used as fabric softener in the washing machine it decalcifies the machine and
- gives your clothes back the vibrant colors,
- you can also use it in a 1/3 mixture with water to get rid of weeds!
This is about a 100% pure, distilled white vinegar, I use the 35% white vinegar essence (not the 7% table vinegar) and then dilute it if I need to use it for softer uses like on my hair or a skin cleanser..