Avoid microwave ovens (and generally microwaves…)

Microwave oven are killing your food and sooner or later you too. This is not something from the new age realm.  The way microwave warm up the food is by getting the water molecules into a rapid vibration. By violently vibrating the molecule its creating internal friction which results in destruction of the nearby food molecules resulting in unrecognizable for the body structures. This effect is called “radiolytic” and the compounds created have never been seen before the use of microwaves. The long term effect of the radiolytic compounds are not studied, but from experience, unknown molecules are treated by the body as toxins or allergens.
Make your choices….

One Reply to “Avoid microwave ovens (and generally microwaves…)”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *