This is a very simple, fresh and effective all-round all purpose cleaner, it can be used as:
- a clothes detergent
- a balsam for rinsing your hair
- against bacteria and molds in the bathroom and walls, doors
- removes soap residue!
- removes odors from garbage and sinks,
- cleans jars and containers,
- removes limescale,
- removes stains and spills,
- when used as fabric softener in the washing machine it decalcifies the machine and
- gives your clothes back the vibrant colors,
- you can also use it in a 1/3 mixture with water to get rid of weeds!
This is about a 100% pure, distilled white vinegar, I use the 35% white vinegar essence (not the 7% table vinegar) and then dilute it if I need to use it for softer uses like on my hair or a skin cleanser..
An this is how I make “Limonelle Acid” in four steps :
1) Organic lemons 2) remove the peel 3) put peel with vinegar in a jar (keep the jar for 2-4 weeks in a cold dark place) 4) ready! Use a spray-bottle and play!